08 March, 2014

The greatest author in the world in my opinion Dame Jacqueline Wilson (before I've seen her)

Well, today my sister and I are very lucky because we get to go and see Dame Jacqueline Wilson at the Chorleywood Memorial Hall. It will be a great opportunity as when I'm older I want to be a writer and she'll give me some brilliant writing  tips, I'm sure. All of the people who are going will be listening to a big talk on Paws and Whiskers as well as hopefully being able to ask questions.                                                                                                                                                            
Here are mine:
What's the book you like the most that you've written and why?
What inspired you to be an author?
Although I'm only 7 what book do you think I'll enjoy the most?
I'll be answering the questions in my next post (if I'm lucky enough to get an answer).

I'ts going to be a once in a life-time opportunity so I'm going to enjoy every second of it. 

What I'm really excited about is 
1. Getting a signed copy of Paws and Whiskers
2. Meeting my hero in person. 
                                                                      
     
Like I've said before, it will be amazing and if you think it  sounds like boring then I can reassure you it will be great.                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.