11 July, 2014

Princess Ponies; A Singing Star by Chloe Ryder (after I've read it)

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE EVER READ! I TAKE BACK ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS I SAID ABOUT THE BOOK ON THE LAST POST. CHLOE RYDER IS AMAZING.
So good that I got another one out of the library.                                            

                                                                                                                                  I think Chloe (the author) is trying to put a message into her reader's    brain that animals' homes are being ruined because of something else so    maybe adopt a snow leopard or even just a donkey and you could save an animal's life. I might of also given you a message that this book is quite sad so if you like a bit of tragic in stories than this can go on your list. 


Basically, the 12 Golden Horseshoes have gone missing and they need to be returned to the wall by the dusk of Midsummers Eve otherwise Chevalia, the horses home, will eventually be gone and it will just be a normal island where normal ponies live they then find out that a very unexpected character stole the horseshoes and they try to stop her. But will it be easy?

This will definitely be a story that I will read all the series for. They are amazzzzzing!!!

Thank you to Bloomsbury for sending my sister (which means I can read it) this wonderful book.                                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.