02 April, 2014

It's mysterious, It's enchanted , It's The Magical Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton (before I've read it)

The front cover has got 3 different pictures of
the Faraway Tree in different seasons (makes it more fascinating) 
Have you just read the Famous Five by Enid Blyton and you don't know what to read next? Well the Magic Faraway Tree would be a good choice because it's just like the Famous Five but more magical...

Front Cover: 
At first sights, the front cover looks crammed full of things but actually if you just rest your eyes it's pretty simple with a title in running down the middle a few pictures and who it's by (Enid Blyton). The pictures look quite weird and I am curious as to what this book reveals. It has sparkles all over it and a plane so maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe it's just to make it look cool. But all of these things add up to 1 thing. The mystery or dilemma of the story which I will find out after I've read it.

Blurb:
The Rule of odds! There are 3 bubbles so it makes it look more effective. One with the title, one with the actual blurb writing and one with a persuasive phrase. 'Come on a magical adventure' makes the book sound more interesting, to make me reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to read this book. The type of day it is in is night so maybe most of the story is set in the night. This blurb is very simple but somehow for me it just really stays in my brain. Egmont have done a really good job.

Hopefully, my reviews will be coming out soon although it is quite a thick book so it will take me quite a long time to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.