05 April, 2014

The, hopefully, sunny Dubrovnik (before I've been there)

For a bit of the Easter holidays, my family and I will be relaxing  in a luxurious hotel, Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Fingers crossed that it will be sunny so that we can have day out at the beach and a few trips to the swimming pool.

I am really excited and it only takes 2 and a half hours to get 
there! I am flying from Gatwick so hopefully it will make the flight faster. Even though it is going to be a brilliant experience I'm a bit sad about leaving my safe home (especially my cosy bed). One thing for sure is that it will be fun and good to have a break. Apparently, the city of Dubrovnik is meant to be charming and I think it is going to be. 


Are you going anywhere exciting for the Easter holidays? Maybe on holiday (like me) or it could just be a visit to your grandparents? Whatever you do I wish you a VERY MERRY EASTER!!!!!!   

It's the Easter holidays. WOOHOO!!!!!                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.