02 March, 2014

The quirky book of ... The Quirks (after I've read it)

Where to start? This book was sooo exciting. Basically, Pen, Finn their mum and grandparents all have magical powers but, sadly, Molly doesn't. A few weeks after The Quirks moved house the circus came to town! Amazingly, Normal Elementary school (where Pen, Finn and Molly go) get offered to perform some circus tricks to the whole town. The children set up a mini circus ring in their backyard. Whilst practicing, they notice their neighbour is being rather nosy. Do they know something she doesn't? Or is it the other way round? And is Normal so normal after all?

I would definitely recommend this book to 7-10 year olds.  I really loved this book because the author wrote the best vocabulary to help children understand it. The book also had a really cool font for a few letters at the beginning of each chapter which I really liked.

 It also was funny and it made me laugh out loud.

If I was to give a quote I would say "A thrilling and exciting book ending not how you would of expected it to end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.