05 April, 2015

The White Giraffe by Lauren St John (after I've read it)

Today, I am going to do something a little bit different. I will write some questions down and then give answers to them.

1.Which part of the story was your favourite and why?
 
I liked the part when Martine's dream about healing a goose came true because it was quite unexpected and it made you know what Martine's 'special gift' was.
 
2 . Who was your favourite character and why?
 
My favourite character was Tendai, a member of the Zulu tribe, because he was very kind and tried to face problems himself.
 
3. Would you want to read another book by the author and why/ why not?
 
I  would like to read another book by Lauren St John because she describes the setting really well and helps you build up a picture in your head.
 
4. Which part of the story was your least favourite and why?
My least favourite part was when Martine's parents died in the fire because I thought it was a bit too early on in the story and it made you not want to read the book anymore. But luckily I did carry on because the book was amazing!!!!
 
5. If you met Martine, what would you ask her?
 
I would probably say 'Did you have any friends at your old school or were you sad there as well?' and 'Did you like Ben?'
 
 
I really enjoyed reading this book and I will definitely try and read another one of Lauren St John's brilliant books.
 
Keep being awesome,
- Ines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.