16 April, 2015

Cinderella written by Chris Weitz (after I've seen it)

Once I had watched this film, it zoomed straight up to the top of my favourite film list, which is, updated, Cinderella, Paddington, Mr Peabody and Sherman and then Maleficent.


Today, I'm going to do things a little differently. I am going to do a recount. Here it is:

It was 2 o' clock in the afternoon when my nanny came to pick me up. I felt really excited!! Once we had parked, we said hello to my cousin, who works in Cycle Care, before walking down to the busy Eden Centre. We started to make our way over to Cineworld. On the way there, we bumped into one of my nan's old friends. After that, we went to go and buy our tickets, and for me, a bag of popcorn. The film was starting in a few minutes so we had to dash in to Screen 11 (which was where Cinderella  was playing).

We got there just in time and as we sat down the film began to start. It was amazing, but sad at parts. I really loved the special effects, they nearly blew me off my seat because they looked so realistic (my sister even thought they were real)! Throughout the film, I felt sad, scared and relived. I was really sad when the film finished because, believe me, it was GREAT! We headed back to the car but had a quick stop in M&S so my sister and I could have a little treat. We then went back to the car, probably all thinking about the brilliant film we had just watched and feeling sad because it's over. But we must remember the quote Dr Seuss said 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened.'  And that's what I did.

 
 
 
*I really liked the film and would totally reccomend it to girls/women of any age!*
 
Keep being awesome,
- Ines 


1 comment:

  1. hi
    I'm new to your blog and I LOVE IT!!!! also thanks for doing this post because I wasn't sure if the film cinderellla was good or not but now I know it's a good film so I might watch it.

    My web address
    agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.