28 September, 2014

20 things you might not know about me blog tag

Yesterday, Lexie tagged me to do the 20 things you might not know about me blog tag. Thanks Lexie!!

The Rules:

  • Copy and paste the questions below and turn them into a blog post (or answer them on a video and post that instead).
  • At the bottom of the post tag from 2 -10 bloggers to answer the questions.
  • Use the title 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've published the post leave a comment below with a link to your post.
  • Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing via social media.
And we are ready to start:
1. How tall are you?
 Probably about 1m 5cm.

2. Do you have a hidden talent?
Don't laugh but hula-hooping. What, I am amazing at it.

3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Bloggers who write posts pretending that they have been there.

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? 
People who try and impress their friends by telling them pathetic lies.

5. What's your favourite song?
Shake it off by Taylor Swift but all her others are my second favourite.

6. What's your favourite Etsy Shop that isn't yours?
What even is an Etsy shop. Please tell me by commenting.

7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time alone?
Blogging, watching TV and reading/writing.

8. What's you're favourite junk food.
Duh, easy peasy, Domino's pizza and all the things with it.

9. Do you have pet/s?
No, but we are considering on getting a tortoise, hopefully.

10. What's your favourite fiction and non-fiction book?
Goth Girl by Neil Gaiman and, I know this sounds geeky, but Rocks and Minerals.

11. What's your favourite beauty product?
My favourite is lipstick but close behind is nail polish.

12. When were you last embarrassed?
I always go red when I get told off (which I do rarely) so that was today.  

13. if you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life(besides water) what would it be.
Uh. duh apple juice. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

14. What's you're favourite movie?
Probably, The Lion King - even though it made me cry.

15. What were you in high school, jock,prep,prom queen,cheerleader,nerd, valedictorian?
I'm nowhere near high school but I'd like to be a prep or cheerleader.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be.
New York!!!

17. PC or Mac 
PC

18. Last romantic gesture from crush,date,boyfriend,girlfriend?
I don't have a boyfriend. Swear!

19. Favourite celebrity?
Probably all the actors and actresses on Disney channel which we were banned to watch. Thanks a lot mum!

20. Who would you secretly like to be blogging friends with?
I'd like to be friends with Noor who my sister is friends with already 

And last but not least I tag


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.