01 May, 2015

The Athenaeum (before I've stayed there)

Hi there! Today I will be doing a blog post on the wonderful Athenaeum Hotel and Apartments, which I will be staying at soon.
 
First of all, the fabulous Athenaeum is a 5-star luxury hotel based in Mayfair. Staying here means you are surrounded by the breath-taking sites of Buckingham Palace, The Royal Parks, The City, Soho and Canary Wharf. Their restraunt, which has won an award, serves up delicious food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even afternoon tea sometimes! There are loads of activities to do around The Athenaeum including zooming around galleries, museums and the London Eye on the On and Off Bus, watching spectacular shows and pleasent plays, plus lots, lots more!

Here are some images (courtsey of Trip Advisor) *No credit to me.*
This hotel looks so great and I'm really excited about staying there, especially as it's around some of London's biggest tourist attractions. You'll here my review on the stay soon so keep a look-out!

Keep being awesome,
- Ines

8 comments:

  1. Wow that place looks amazing.
    By the way I'm new to your blog and I love it

    web address
    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ines that place looks cool.

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the hotel close up picture. Please check out my blog DrawDivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazingly cool your so lucky your going there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tagged you for a book tag! Details on my blog
    onlinemissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that place looks amazing! You are making me so jealous right now.....hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, so on my survey you said you would like to do a guest post on my blog! So, just let me know on here on my blog when you want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Have a nice weekend sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - they always make my day. But remember, no rude comments which will be deleted immediately.